PAPAKI (roguelike project)

It's the news about the Papaki roguelike game.

Friday, October 10, 2008

081 with some shots

Hi, I am here to say that 081 is done. I forgot to bring the version file so I'll write what I remember;
New features; inventory, equipment, pick/drop/equip items, loot corpse, save/load game


In the following screenshots youll see how the game looks for now, there is no work done with the map(only plains and forests). You will see that corpses cannot be picked but you loot them and maybe some items are revealed. And forgive me for my bad english, "cap" means "hat".













I'd like to read from you what you liked or disliked about the layout of the game.
And if you are not bored, what kind of monsters and items youd like to see in the first playable vaersion, it wont take too long to release i think.
The last 2 days I played Zapata's rls CastlevaniaRL & Drash, Adom and 2 other games I don't even remeber their names,and I think that some things should be more simpla in me game too, and see how to give fun with less.

for 082;
TO DO
=====
look, fire, throw, advance map generator, a beggining text, fix messages

Changes
=======
simpler new game selection(step by step like adom)
change "[name]" to "You" at messages


ok.Cya after Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home