PAPAKI (roguelike project)

It's the news about the Papaki roguelike game.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Still developing

Yes, even if I am boring to post, papaki is growing. I remember the first test version had 9 files and <30kb source code, now papaki has 40 files and 170kb of source.
The bad news are that I didn't create spells and spellbooks as I should. The good news are that I created generators for monsters and weapons, so there will be a great variety when the game will be released.
So I have to write about materials that weapons are created from:
Material differences:
-depending on material a sword will be broken more easy or harder
-a material values more money than another
-some materials are immunite in magic and others give magic benefits
-...and others
These are the first materials I used an I guess more materials will be added
copper bronze iron steel gold mithril adamadium astral
shields and ropes can also be wood

1 Comments:

  • At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep coding man !

    Papaki is going to be one of the best roguelikes !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home